Social media has gained immense prominence over the last few years. That’s a fact no one can argue about on any grounds. Both individuals as well as business organisations wish to establish a good fan base on social media since they realise how useful it is in the long run. You may often come across pages, profiles and accounts with thousands and millions of followers. But the real question is how to reach such a high number of faithful and active users to are interested in viewing your posts and engaging in with the content on your page. Well, to make your task simpler and hassle free, we have jotted down certain points on how to increase social media presence. Read ahead now to find out.
- The first step towards establishing your presence on social media is by making your account on different applications such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and the latest trend which is getting people hooked on quite easily, Musical.ly. Any other application which is trending and gaining popularity should also be picked right away.
- The next step is to have little or thorough knowledge of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation). This helps you to identify key terms to be used and what gets the attention of people.
- Trending hashtags is something which can never be underrated. Hashtags help you to identify similar content which may be of interest to you. This is bound to get you more viewers and it will help you reach a large audience. In fact, certain times of the day have more engagement on social media and this is when posts should be updated. For example, it is 2:45-3pm for Instagram.
- Nowadays, bloggers are really sought for and collaborations are the key to get in touch with them so that they promote your page or products on theirs. They are thus, also referred to as influencers. Shout-outs are also a key to increase social media presence.
- Image optimisation and Google fetch on Google Webmaster are essential for websites. They cannot afford to miss out on these. These are their opportunities to get known to more and more people.
- One very important means to increase social media presence is by creating unique content. Do not copy what someone else is posting. Novelty grabs attentions and this is known to everyone. Make something which is interesting and people are either able to connect with it or they’re fascinated so they wish to see more of what you have for them in store.
- Lastly,, remember that images have a more lasting effect than words. Visuals must be vibrant and used often to keep more of the masses flocking to you for fresh and attractive content.
Social media has its pros and cons but it depends on people how they use it to their advantage and make it big in this competitive field where the aim is to establish yourself and go ahead of others. Thus, social media presence is vital these days.