I recently switched over to using 2 new credit cards. I don’t have any debt issues, just the previous cards I was using were only accruing me miles and not cash back. Being that I know most of my expenses are on food, gas, and clothing, I figured that getting cash rewards credit card was much more useful for my finances.
Anyways, they just opened a Redbox 2 blocks away from where I live, and I discovered the following codes for registering both online and at the kiosk for Redbox. Keep in mind this will give you a free movie so use wisely!
- WALGREENS (only at Walgreens)
- BREAKDOWN (only at Walgreens)
- DVDATWAG (only at Walgreens)
- REDBOXHEB (only at HEB)
- DVDATWEG (only at Wegmans)
- DVDKROG (only at Kroger)
- DVDATKROGER (only at Kroger)
- DRIVEIN (only at Sonic)
- DVDATSONI (only at Sonic)
- REDBOX4ME5 (only at Safeway)